Registration as stakeholder to this study is now closed (as of 9 Jan 2012). The text below is only for information.
This page allows you to register yourself as stakeholder in the study. You can be considered a stakeholder if:
- you are involved in production, distribution of or importing energy-related products;
- if you represent consumer organisations or environmental organsiations (NGO's) active in the field of energy-related products;
- if you represent a Member State or a national surveillance authority involved in the regulation of energy-related products;
- if you are an organisation or individual expert involved in studies regarding energy-related products;
- if you as another kind of stakeholder have any interest in the field of products being covered by the Ecodesign measures.
By registering and allowing yourself to be identified as stakeholder you will be better informed on the study progress and the discussions taking place in this context.
You will receive notifications by email regarding website updates, meetings and availability of documents for download and comments.
Being involved also means that you can indicate to the study team what products should (or should not) be included in the study and why. The feedback-channel allows your opinions to be heard.
Furthermore, you can check and provide additional data to the study, making the study more robust.
Therefore, being involved allows you to be better prepared for possible measures and you will be better equipped to seize the opportunities the market transformation towards more energy efficient products provides.
Please note that by registration you agree that your company / organisation name will be included in the list of stakeholders as presented on this website, and that registration does not warrant your possible presence as stakeholder in forthcoming stakeholder meetings.
To register, please fill out the form below.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory for registration.